fa: somebody was looking for a gear reduction assembly to make a metal cutting band saw

here's the link

someone was looking for a reduction to make a metal cutting band saw
out of a wood cutting one - this reduction assy is 10 to 1, looks like
it ought to handle the load, and it has chain wheels included so maybe
it will meet the need.
still clearing out my friend's extra stuff
Bill

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it
will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com
*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
***
Reply to
William B Noble (don't reply t

Site Timeline