FA: Taig 3 Axis CNC mill with geckos

Selling my Taig 3 axis CNC to get a larger machine. Includes the machine, pac sci stepper motors (installed of course), 3 gecko stepper drivers, 1 gecko servo driver (for a rotary table I was using) and a 600W (60VAC, 10.3amps) toroidal transformer I had custom made to power the machine.

G Swindell

Is this thing turn key or not?

the ebay description seems to indicate not.

Jon Grimm