FA: USA Buffalo Drill Press

Hi, all- I have a real made-in-America benchtop Buffalo drill press that needs a good home.

It needs new bearings and a chuck shaft made up(a simple turning job- it's NOT a quill drive) and the feed handle (a piece of round stock) is missing.

The ear for the motor lock bolt is broken off, but can be brazed or even epoxied back on. The casting are otherwise free of cracks or other flaws.

The column is in excellent shape- the rack teeth are perfect (very rare as they stripped if horsed on) and the spring winder works smoothly.

The (Sunlight) motor runs, but the original switch has been bypassed.

Here are some pictures:

Shipping weight will be about 80 lbs. I live near Syracuse, NY and will deliver/meet you within a reasonable distance, otherwise FedEx Ground is the best shipping choice (Lower 48 states only. Sorry). I'd prefer to sell the whole thing in one piece, but if there is a strong demand, I'll part it out.

Bidding closes Friday, September 1st.

-Carl

snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

Reply to