find septic tank

LOL Two rubes who regularly mention being short of cash. Both claim they have the skills to earn a million dollars with some bent wire. Yet neither is willing to claim their prize! The real kicker - both of them like to give advice, and call others stupid.

I Usenet.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

About 90 percent of septic tanks I've seen were concrete. Probably not too much rebar in them. ...lew...

Reply to
Lewis Hartswick

Those concrete tanks normally have a bent rebar handle on their hatches.

Reply to
Pete C.

Run a snake down the pipe going out of the house until you hit the tank with it while measuring the length of the snake in the pipe. IT will usually stop at the first baffle in the tank.

John

Reply to
john

Call a septic company to come and pump it. They'll find it.

Reply to
Doug Miller

My kid brother worked for a large precast concrete company - ane EVERY concrete septic tank had VAST amounts of rebar in them.

Reply to
clare

Septic tanks would not be able to be lifted or moved without having rebar in them. A septic tank poured in the ground using forms would collapse without rebar. I can see you have never done any real concrete work, lew.

I hate two words. Should and probably.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B