First findings on magnetic field while welding

It is.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Thanks, Doug, that's very generous of you. I'll decline but I do appreciate the offer. Mu-metal must be hydrogen annealed after any shaping in order to retain its properties. In any event, I don't seem to have a B-field issue in my particular setup and situation.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Not for me.

I'd gladly write or help with a paper pro bono and I've sent all of my findings to techical folks at Boston Scientific because they've been so helpful to me. Geez, the guy returning Ken's call from the ski slopes at Taos, wow! These people are my kind of professionals.

Being funded by the gummint to do research would have far more hassle factor than it's worth to me now. Ah'm retired and grinning. Stress is not nearly as heart-healthy as gunsmoke while shooting for fun.

We don't need much cash flow to do everything we want to do.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Sweet. Good luck with the surgery. Thanks for the email.

Wes

Reply to
Wes