Follow-up on the "Lagunmatic 320" 5HP CNC mill (it is for sale now)

As I mentioned, the spindle drive on it was bad. A professional fixed it for me and the mill now runs great.

Ignoramus21608

He replaced those fried resistors and their housing, too, didn't he? Got it up on eBay (CL, or wherever) yet?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

No, I have to replace the burned out resistors.

I have some in my ebay store, I think that they should fit.

Ignoramus21608