Foorklist questions: tires and side shift

Iggy, before you get too involved with fork lifts, you need to watch this German training video:

Paul

Reply to
Paul Drahn

Well put, Paul. Now, Ig. Please be careful with the new forklift or you may drop something important, as this chap did:

-- Resolve to be thyself: and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. -- Matthew Arnold

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On 11/9/2011 9:26 AM, Larry Jaques wrote: ...

I was _sure_ there was a truck there when I last looked, Sarge!!! :)

--

Reply to
dpb

I would say, authors of this particular movie have a very peculiar sense of humor.

Ignoramus19683