Foorklist questions: tires and side shift

On 11/7/2011 5:52 PM, Ignoramus29635 wrote:

Iggy, before you get too involved with fork lifts, you need to watch this German training video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqd4aPs5WTA
.
Paul
On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 06:51:44 -0800, Paul Drahn

Well put, Paul. Now, Ig. Please be careful with the new forklift or you may drop something important, as this chap did: http://goo.gl/zIBLZ
-- Resolve to be thyself: and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. -- Matthew Arnold
On 11/9/2011 9:26 AM, Larry Jaques wrote: ...

I was _sure_ there was a truck there when I last looked, Sarge!!! :)

I would say, authors of this particular movie have a very peculiar sense of humor.