For gunner

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this is what happens: jim rozen writes on 31 Dec 2005

08:38:56 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Oh my God, now the Republicans have taken over the Oregon and Washington Democrat Parties!

It truly is a vast conspiracy. And here I thought the fact that the Jews really ran the Roman Catholic church was a biggie. (John 23rd let that little tidbit slip when he said "Spiritually, we're all Jews". But I digress.)

So, the idea that tracing your car's road usage "to ensure a fair payment for roads" is just a cover for the insurance industry getting to do... what was it? Oh yes, search your private files for contacts leading to suspicion of espionage.

And this differs from having FBI files magically appear in the office of a former bar bouncer, that nobody know who hired, how? Or "why should I care?" As I said, the Constitution is a Living Breathing Document, and must be adapted to modern times. (You'll find that covered in the penumbra of emanations of the USSC rulings.)

Yeah, I get it. The left libertarians have joined with the left liberals, to broadcast far and wide that all a conspiracy has to do is include one resident inside US jurisdiction in the conference call, and the US Government will not be able to listen into the plotting. Sort of like having a Guild Navigator present...

toodles pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

If you think that the Bush administration only listens in on calls from terrorists, whether on one end of the line or on both, then you are one hell of a sucker. The Bush White House has been shown to be either wrong or lying about so many things it's amazing that anyone would still take anything they say seriously. let alone take it as Gospel.

Hawke

Reply to
Hawke

Who would trust any government employee, no matter what their affiliation?

Reply to
Emmo

An just who and what is a right winger ? - Slander I see. I have been fighting this 'bastard' of a law from before it was written.

The law was voted upon without a document or brief of the document of what the bill was. The administration asked congress to believe in his people - the same type that rip at rights left and right. Democrat ones were the worst - but should have been much better - the ego's of the FBI head and AJ head go out of bounds in their offices. The law was voted then several days later these types delivered the big book of law that the law makers never say and didn't ok but did. The president trusted these men but got hoodwinked and brainwashed by them.

I never knew a DA or AJ that wouldn't take for free anything and everything possible. It is just their nature - win win win.

Martin Martin Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder

Hawke wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Once again the beligerant Useful Idiot Hawk presents his opinion, rife with charges based on "what ifs" and "maybes" and colored by his bleeves that all things Bush are evil.

One must assume that he will only have sex with men who shave their crotches, as Bush has to be bad.

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence, and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years . It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints, and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

Reply to
Gunner