Free: Huko HEPA vac

Huko/Minuteman HEPA vac. Model C80115. 9.5A

Hose not included (2").

HEPA filter spec'ed at 99.999% of .12 micron.

I got this at the dump & couldn't resist rescuing it. It's only problem was being packed with plaster dust. The pre-filter was missing. I cleaned it & then had no use for it. It's big & heavy - 4' high +-, 15 gal capacity.

Pickup only, in Carlisle MA.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

This is re-available if anyone is interested.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt