Free motors

Cleaned out the back room - it had gotten so bad that I could not get to the back shelves. Pickup only, in Carlisle, MA

1 HP, 3 ph, 1755 rpm
1 HP, 1 ph, 1725 rpm, "TEFC" (cap included, but not shown)
3 HP, 1 ph, 3740 rpm
1-1/2 HP, 1 ph, 3450 rpm
Direct drive clothes washer motors: 1 HP(?), 3 ph, 16000 rpm at 286 Hz (3350+- at 60 Hz), some kind of encoders on shafts
the plate on this one only says 16000 rpm
Going (back) to the dump on Saturday. Although I will hold if pickup this week is a problem.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt