I finally cleaned out the garage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw_tGPVyKYI

    Nice thing about Carports - you don't make _that_ kind of mistake.
    OTOH, the Wife has suggested I get a Conex for storage. Yeeesssss!     I am blessed a wonderful and wise Wife.
tschus pyotr
-- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although far too often, Age travels alone."
On 3/21/2017 10:21 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:

What about the mistake of installing the roll-up garage door the wrong way? How does that kind of mistake in South Taft, CA come about?

Very creative ad/vid.

Exactly!

Y'all need -permission- to do that? Silly married men. I swear.
With the exception that the guy had no tools to speak of, my 2-car shop looks far too much like that. Extra shelving is #1 on my list.
--
The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work until it's opened.
--Frank Zappa