"Frejoth" reputation?

Going to be looking at a Frejoth mill with Mitut. DRO and a bit of tooling and variable speed head.

Are these these things any good? Range of price that would be reasonable?

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

They have been around since the early 1980's and I have heard good reports. Yet I have never used one. Price would depend on the model and condition. All this is unknown since you didn't say.

Richard W.

Reply to
Richard W.

All the info I have except that the asking price is about $1800 USD What model and condition would make that a good deal (doesn't have to be a 'steal')?

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

I would think that would be a good deal if it's not worn out. The options were step head and 9 X 42" or 9 X 49" table and step head or variable speed head. Don't know if they had a 10 X 50" table back then. You can always ask if they will take less.

Richard W.

Reply to
Richard W.

Thanks for the info Richard--will see if we can make a deal if it looks good.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

If there is a lot of tooling, the tooling maybe worth more than the mill.

Richard W.

Reply to
Richard W.