From another group

found in sci.electronics.design..quite a shop...

Rick

Awww shit, another inferiority complex, coming up..... :(

Reply to
Existential Angst

Makes me very envious!!!

Nice pics of work here:

Royston Vasey

Reply to
RoyJ

His website design? It hurt my eyes.

Wes

Wes

Reply to
RoyJ

If you want to have you mind COMPLETELY blown, you need to see Tatjana van Vark's shop, and the gear she has created with it.

really love the inertial nav platform and the video of her tumbling the housing while the platform remains steady.

Note that the Navigational and Bombing system out of the Vulcan bomber is in her DINING ROOM!

She has a GREAT shop, too! It used to be on the site dedicated to her, but I can't find it now.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Here are some photos of her shop:

Ed Huntress

On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 18:48:51 -0500, the infamous Wes scrawled the following:

The color clashes and hard-to-read text are bad enough, but if anything -more- flashes, I'm gonna throw up.

-- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. -- George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
Larry Jaques