FS: 1" Rockwell Belt Sander

Greetings, I have an old Delta/Rockwell 1" belt sander to sell. It is the old model having some cast iron parts on it, not the stamped metal. I haven't used it. Just needs to be cleaned up and adjusted. It's $70.00. But I cannot package it for shipping so if you are interested you will have to pick it up here in Trenton.

The footprint on this machine is abput 18"x12". And the belt is about1"x42"

Best Regards, Rich

Reply to
maxwel781

Greetings, I have an old Delta/Rockwell 1" belt sander to sell. It is the old model having some cast iron parts on it, not the stamped metal. I haven't used it. Just needs to be cleaned up and adjusted. It's $70.00. But I cannot package it for shipping so if you are interested you will have to pick it up here in Trenton.

The footprint on this machine is abput 18"x12". And the belt is about1"x42"

Best Regards, Rich

SORRY! I didn't mention I am in Trenton New Jersey!

Email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
maxwel781

Down in Trenton there is a bar Where the bums come From near and far They come by truck They come by car The drunken bums of New Jersey

When I die Bury me low Where i can hear the petroleum flow A sweeter sound I never did know The rolling hills of New Jersey

Reply to
Beecrofter
[ ... ]

[ ... ]

Hmm ... a slight difference between versions -- which is characteristic of the "folk process".

In particular, the last line of the chorus I have heard as:

"The rolling *mills* of New Jersy"

Also, sometimes, I have heard the preceding line as:

"A sweeter smell, I never did know"

But all in all -- a parody which has gotten wider circulation than the original ( _The Rolling hills of the Border_ :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols