FS #2 Morse taper arbor

I have a brand new in the tube, #2 Morse taper arbor with #33 jacobs
taper. Email a reasonable offer.
Ron
Reply to
Ron
New England Brass and Tool have Bison brand arbors for 5.00...they are very good. MSC sells Chinese for 4.53 and I doubt most of us can ever tell the difference in runout or hardness.
You can buy Jacobs brand arbors on ebay from 4.00 to ridiculous, and brand new from Enco et all for around 18.00.
How much do YOU think your unkown brand name arbor is worth?
Reply to
Steve Koschmann
This is American made by Jacobs. You won't find this around for $5.
Reply to
Ron
Put it on ebay or set a price, Ron. Don't waste our time by haggling over a couple of bucks. This isn't a forsale newsgroup. - GWE
R> This is American made by Jacobs. You won't find this around for $5.
Reply to
Grant Erwin
Just got one from from JTS (800-321-3566). Part #SHK-MT2-JT33 for $1.90. Worked great. It will cost you more than $1.90 for them to ship it, however.
Reply to
Phil Teague