FS -- 20 HP Brand new GE Electric motor

20 HP, 1725 RPM, 208-230/460, 256T frame, 46 amps, motor is brand new, never used for anything. 277 lbs weight.

Put it on your meat grinder, drill press etc or make a phase converter

$250, free pickup in Chicagoland, residential freight pickup rates apply if you want to ship.

i PS I sold the other previous motors at or above my asking price

Reply to
Ignoramus12074

Sounds like a great deal for someone who can use it.

My 10 year old Century / AO Smith catalog has the same basic motor listing for $1357. I'm sure it is higher than that now... Leeson has 'em listed around $1700+ on a quickie scan of their catalog.

...I'd love to see the drill press it is mounted on though. :)

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to