FS 9" Southbend lathe

I have a 9" Southbend lathe this is a model C. The lathe is in very good condition, I live in Connecticut. Take a look at pictures

bed ways are some of the best I have seen on this kind of lathe. I will say the compound, cross feed and half nuts are very tight, I think it was used very little in the past.

Reply to
Wayne

Grant Erwin

Looking for an offer, if it doesn't sell I will put it on ebay

Reply to
Wayne