Pre-ebay listing of Southbend lathe

I will be collecting later this week a Southbend lathe. looks like a model A, with Norton gearbox. Lathe is in semi stripped condition, but looks complete. If there are any interested parties with sensible offers please contact me.

There is also a very curious old table top size milling machine. I haven't been able to see this close up, but when in my possession will study and photograph it.

Reply to
Emimec

Did you see the one on eBay advertised as a Southend lathe ? That cracked me up !

Steve

Reply to
Cheshire Steve

No ? missed that one. The one I am offering IS the genuine article though. It will be photographed and put for auction on Saturday. Bob

Reply to
Emimec

The Southend lathe was also a genuine Southbend - and its name was cast into the bed - tricky to get wrong !

Steve

Reply to
Cheshire Steve