fs: anyone need 15/16th counterbores?

I picked up a bag of new 15/16th counterbores at a swap meet with the idea that I could sell a few and keep a few for my tool pile - they are new, in the plastic tubes, 4 flutes, HSS, 1/4" diameter shank, they accept a 3/16 pilot. They appear to be exactly this item

if anyone would like one or two, drop me a note - $10 each total with postage in the USA - that seems like a fair price.

Oh, and while I'm at it - I picked up a few Gulton West temperature controllers - 0-1000F or -18 to 580C - the ones I tested work - I thought I might use one on a ceramics oven or a heat treat oven some day, but I don't need a pile of them, so again, if you would like one, drop me a note - $15 (plus postage, sorry, but they won't fit in a little envelope)

to find me without annoying the rest of hte list, go to my web site below and you will find my email - I use an invalid address in USENET posts to reduce spam

Reply to
Bill Noble

edtnps82!newsfeed2.telusplanet.net!newsfeed.telus.net!feeder.erje.net!news.motzarella.org!motzarella.org!news.motzarella.org!not-for-mail

U2FsdGVkX187R9gOKthmQJOQlP6sbA6/gZ/7lgAc4FTeUoNYZeHa/p6mQ+zHAkLdUUCBlpuSrVcwlWVPFEWoU5toFwqZZuz61308vHQ6RyXne7SMVRpZudZmABwn+SIF3NNYdrppbu/XyouP3pm/hw==

headers

Would you send one to the Great White North? Extra postage I assume...

Reply to
_

sure, no poblem, but please contact me off the list so everyone else doesn't have to follow along.

I'll see if I can successfully unmangle your email address and reach you, but if you don't see a note from me, then get my email from my web site, wbnoble.com

Reply to
Bill Noble

If you dont sell em all, let me know. I could use 2, but will be a bit short until I go back to work after this bypass thingy...

Gunner

"Not so old as to need virgins to excite him, nor old enough to have the patience to teach one."

Reply to
Gunner Asch