FS : Branson 250 Ultrasonic Cleaner

For Sale : Branson 250 Ultrasonic cleaner. I know nothing about this machine. It does power on and a couple of red lights and a compressor do come on. I have no idea if it is working correctly or not. This machine is located in San Diego, CA. Please make me an offer at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Thank you, Regis

Reply to
Regis