FS: Bridgeport Vertical Mill in D/FW Area

I haven't posted here in a loooong time but I thought I'd offer it for sale here before I put it on ebay.

Bridgeport vertical mill with standard "pulley" head, 220V, single phase, Serial# 12/BR 180XXX with Anilam Micro Wizard 2 axis DRO and no-name import vise, $1500. It's a little ugly but it works fine.

I bought this used at an auction 1 year ago and have been using it for gunsmithing. I'm moving and it MUST be out of here by October 20th. It's located in my garage in Midlothian, TX. Midlothian is in Ellis County and is about 30 miles south of Dallas.

Here are a few photos:

I will post it on ebay on 10/10 if it isn't sold today. To contact me by email, either reply to this post and remove the "XX" from my email address or send email to dberryhill3ATcnbcom.net (replace the "AT" with an "@" (sorry but I get enough spam already).

Thanks,

Dave Berryhill

Reply to
Dave Berryhill