FS: Brown & Sharpe Micromaster 618 Surface Grinder

Selling my Brown & Sharpe Micromaster 618 Manual surface Grinder. I cleaned it all up and repainted it when I got it. You can see it at:

with magnetic chuck and coolant setup. Runs very well.

$1500 and you pick it up, we can load it.

Located in Mesa, AZ Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Thats a good deal for someone.

Folks, Marty does great work and I trust his opinions 100% about machine condition.

Gunner

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Reply to
Gunner

And lo, it came about, that on Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:33:02 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking , Gunner was inspired to utter:

Now all I need is a reason to be going through Mesa Arizona to pick up a surface grinder. :-)

Reply to
pyotr filipivich