FS: Countershaft assembly for Atlas 618

Complete Countershaft assembly for Atlas 618 or similar Craftsman lathe. This one came off the Craftsman 101.21400. Part number M6-20BX, (#176). Excellent condition and ready to install. These have been about $80 on ebay... this one is $65. Shipping is additional, via USPS priority from California (about 13 lbs, I think). Email me at brunoh at pacbell dot net.

Reply to
Bruno