FS- Atlas 7B metal shaper $700

Atlas metal shaper with original vice, handle and 2 tool holders. Powered by a 110VAC Westinghouse craft motor. It has all it's original guards although one has been repainted light blue. This also comes with a reprint Atlas parts list and a super heavy duty table made of 4 inch channel iron. The machine works fine and can be demonstrated. I can e-mail pictures or go to

This machine is located in Monterey CA and I would prefer it to be picked up. I will crate and ship but jeez guys this thing weighs about #500 and the table isn't exactly light weight either so shipping charges will be pretty expensive.

Call Dave at 831-372-3277 or e-mail august (at) acmesi (dot) com

Reply to
Dave August

Are there any issues with the crossfeed mechanism? - GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Nope, works fine. I'm only selling it to make room in my shop.

Dave

Reply to
Dave August

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuckle

Gunner

Gunner

Jeeeees, I've got the money, but dam that's one hell of a road trip from the right coast.

Boy I'd love to have on of those little shapers. Anybody coming to cold and snowy NY in the next week? Wife's gone so I could sneak it in.

Bernd

Reply to
Bernd

Well guys you waited to long, I just loaded it on a guys truck this morning.

To my amazment he read about it here first, not my CraigsList posting.

Now I have room for the Bridgeport 1J I just bought :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave August

Thank goodness! I have no room for it and little need, but I thought it was very cool and I'm only 90 minutes away. I almost picked up the phone a couple of times to call. I'm glad the temptation has been removed.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

Ok...now will the new owner confess?

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state than a blue person in a red state. As a red person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob at least you have a gun to protect yourself. As a blue person, your only hope is to appease the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

Reply to
Gunner

Is this available