looking for atlas 618

Im looking for a atlas 618 6in lathe for parts jpatterson6313 @charter.net

Reply to
Ron

What kinda parts? And is the 618 the one made from mostly Zinc? If it has the cast iron headstock I have one with plain bearings (as opposed to roller) That I'd be willing to sell. Eric

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Eric R Snow wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

opposed

the one i just picked up is all cast also has roller bearings, mainly i'm looking for cross slide handle and to tailstock ram locking handle and gutsand a set of threading gears would be nice, does the one you have still have these parts in good shape and how much are you asking for it?

Reply to
Ron