FS: Enco 12 x 36 Lathe in Oklahoma

I have purchase a new lathe and am looking to sell my old Enco 12 x 36 Belt drive bench lathe and stand. It comes with all the factory accessories including a 4-way tool post, 6" 3-jaw chuck, 8" 4-jaw chuck, live center, dead center, 12" face plate, spare chuck jaws, metric thread gears, chuck wrenches and tool box. The lathe is 220V 1-phase. I purchased the lathe used and have used the lathe for part-time gunsmithing over the last 10 years. I have only re-barreled about 30-40 rifles during that time. The lathe is in excellent condition. I can send photos if you are interested. Email me at tdking at cableone dot net if you are interested (replace the "at" and "dot" with @ and .). Asking $2,000 for the lathe plus shipping. A new one from Enco is $2525 plus shipping currently.

The lathe is in northern Oklahoma for those who might like to pick it up (after paying for it of course!)

Thanks,

tdk

Reply to
Theron King