FS: Hossfeld Type Bender and 1-1/4" Die Set

I built a tubing bender based on drawings that someone made of a Hossfeld #2 bender. I bought a set of 1-1/4" Genuine Hossfeld Dies. I am selling both the bender (which takes Hossfeld Dies) and the one set of 1-1/4" dies. I will sell them both for $200 which is LESS than I paid for the die set alone. Sooo, if someone has a go kart or buggy, or needs to build a small roll cage, I have what you need. :-)

Price does not include shipping or packing. Selling because of recent purchase of a JD2 Hydraulic bender and dies. Marty Mesa, Az

Reply to
Marty Escarcega