fs hunter miniature nut drivers

I have a whole pile of these miniature nut drivers, sizes are 5/64, 3/32,

7/64 - they are nice tools, A number of folks on this NG got some a year or so ago when I first got them - here's a chance to get some more if you like - I'd prefer you contact me directly rather than bid on the e-bay auction - but of course you can do it either way - you can get a whole bunch if you like, I have hundreds of them - I have no idea what they were used for - clearly some kind of assembly operation (cell phones? Military stuff? who knows) -

here's a link where you can see a photo

William Noble