FS: Injection Molding Shop Closing; lots of items

hello to the group: friends Plastic Injection Molding shop is closing, owners retiring; I'm posting for them; lots of different items for sale, prices are up to them so I am middle- manning; bigger items like the molding machines and you will talk directly to the owners. SOME photos here, more later:

there is an older Johnson horizontal cutoFf saw (missing motor); they are asking $150.00 OFO; needs restoration but would make a nice heavy-duty saw for someone (1" blade)(I would take it if I had some room).

please email replies: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

tnx, barry carson city, nv nevadabarry.com

Reply to
barrytuttleman