BUSINESS CLOSING - Shop & Office Equipment FS

Air Compressors, Strippit Fabricators, Tool & Cutter Grinder, Hardinge Chucker, W&S #4, Pratt & Whitney Lathe, K&T Horizontal Mill, Robot, Comparator, Setra Precision Counting Scale, Copier, Office Equipment, Commercial Coffee Maker, Large 450 Degree Oven, Heat Sealing & Shrink Equipment, Semi-Automatic Pallet Wrapper, Panel Saw, Cold Saw, Flammables Cabinet, Pallet Racks, Thermoformers, Forklift, Welders, Shop Tools, Much more. E-mail for complete list, details, pictures, etc.

Reply to
ralplas

--Bonehead. What *continent* are you on?

Reply to
steamer

Bad day at the Office??

Reply to
ph17314

Reply to
yourname

Is this equiptment even on earth? If so where on earth is it located? That will make a huge difference whether anybody is even interested or not.

tim

Reply to
TSJABS

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:22:28 GMT, the inscrutable steamer spake:

AOL. 'Nuff said?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

My guess is that it's a liquidator who is marketing his service under the guise of a business owner who has gone out of business, or possibly even someone who is going to "broker" items that he saw on an ebay auction for a price higher than he will have to pay himself.

That's just a guess, mind you, but there seem to be quite a few MMF schemes that encourage such creative uses of shady marketing popping up these days, and plenty of suckers who try to implement them. Caveat emptor.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Asia?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Not really, I know people in Germany with an AOL address. And, I'm in the US, and post from a German newsserver. But, just as in technical groups when people ask about a problem and don't specify, that means they're running Windows, if someone doesn't say where in the world they are, they're probably in the US. Hard to say if this guy is clueless, a spammer, and/or both, but in any case it's not looking favorable.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

If you were 10% as smart as you obviously think you are, you could be President and solve all the world's problems. It's been my experience that most folks are who and what they say they are, and regardless I give them benefit of the doubt until I know better. I have been in manufacturing business for over 30 years and am now retiring and selling equipment.

You have no right to post assumptions about me with no basis for making them. I believe you should post an apology for your unwaranted comments, and please try not to be so judgemental in the future.

Obviously you have no serious interest in my equipment or you would have taken 20 seconds of your useless time to e-mail me and find that I am absolutely as I represent myself.

Reply to
ralplas

Don't you have anything better to do with your time than to trash a legitimate post? AOL has served us well for over 10 years. What's your problem? Had you taken less time than it took to write your hateful post, and e-mailed me, you would have found that I am exactly as I represent myself.

Reply to
ralplas

Who are you talking to? WTF is with people being all uppity while not including any quoting or context here lately?

On the off chance that you're talking to me, no I don't apologize for my statement that it's likely that since you don't say, you're probably in the US.

So let me get this straight. You post a vague message with no useful details, at least 3 people try to figure out WTF you're talking about, and you're taking an attitude with the group?

Wow. Just...wow.

Reply to
Dave Hinz
.

guess we don't have to wonder WHY he's going out of business.......

Reply to
yourname

Reply to
Rex B

Let's get this straight. There's nothing vague about my message. It's short and to the point. Legitimate people should e-mail me for details and many have and I've sold several items.

As to my reasons for selling, it's none of your gutter minds business, but I'll say it anyway. I've been in business for over 30 years and its time to move on. I have sold part of business to a customer and am liquidating everything he doesnt want.

It would take far less time to make a legitimate inquiry about what I have to offer, as many have done, than to attempt to trash me with your hateful posts.

You idiots should get a life. I'm sure it's ofr no significance to any of you but I'm in North Carolina. I doubt many of you even know where that is.

Reply to
ralplas

Well, I'm in NC and would certainly like more details on what you have FS. Health & Peace, Uncle Lucky ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com)

Reply to
Uncle Lucky

You're posting to a worldwide forum, about machines that are very heavy. People are going to email you to find out what continent you're on? I don't think so. Obviously people skills and sales aren't your strong points.

WHO are you directing this to? I've said nothing even resembling "hateful".

A hell of a salesman, you are.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I'm also in NC and would like to know what you've got for sale and where.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
gfulton

Yes, I am a hell of a salesman. I learned 40 years ago how to recognize idiots. Aparently some folks are not aware that trucks run all over North America hauling all kinds of heavy stuff, and there are even ways now to get heavy stuff to other continents.

Reply to
ralplas

Practicing with a mirror, no doubt.

Reply to