BUSINESS CLOSING - Shop & Office Equipment FS

You're in the wrong group. Try alt.machines.cnc. Those guys know how to deal with a professional such as yourself.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Dear ralplas.aol

I am, what is referred to as a, "newbie" here. I only started last week with a question about an old lathe which I inherited. That is not to say I haven't frequented these types of groups. Being a former Air Force and later general aviation pilot, I belong and contribute to several flying and flight simulator groups.

In my brief time here I found that this group of people these ladies and gentlemen to be very helpful, considerate and down to earth. In reading several posts, these guys take the time to explain simple, rudimentary facts and techniques that I know are second nature to them.

As I see it, you came in here uninvited and tried to sell something. These groups are meant to exchange knowledge, not to act as a merchant's venue. You did not say where the equipment was located, which seems strange and invited speculation. Then you get your panties all tie up in a knot over alleged insults; totally forgetting your original purpose - to sell equipment. Sorry, but you don't sound to wise to me.

Lastly, I too am from the South! We southern boys like to be considered friendly and helpful. You are blemishing the entire south with you belligerent attitude. So, I suggest that you are the one who should apologize or, if you don't like the way you are being treated, the door is right behind you. Take it!

John

Reply to
jmiguez

which is why someone would doubtless pay lots of money for a cast iron lump sight unseen

you have succeeded > Yes, I am a hell of a salesman. I learned 40 years ago how to recognize

Reply to
yourname

they let anyone live in the south nowadays. prolly yust a yankee the rest of us a**holes

Reply to
yourname

Who are you talking to, Ralplas? You didn't include any context. Again. Good luck with your business failure. And you didn't mention you were in North America until last post, despite being asked several times.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Now, do you think that was a nice thing to do to the .cnc group?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Oh, they can handle guys like this just fine and judging from the general content there these days, I'd venture they'd even welcome a fresh topic for spleen venting...

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson