FS Metal truck boxes in MN

I recently purchased a truck for my business and it came with two items that are surplus to my needs.

  1. Reading commercial truck topper for 8' bed. Topper is 8" taller than truck cab has two rear doors that replace the tailgate (one door has slight damage, hardly noticeable, works great). Two doors on driver's side open to storage compartments. Two doors on passenger's side, one opens to storage compartment. The front door on pass. side is access to truck box. Was mounted on a 2000 Chevrolet C2500 0.00
    Body Works

  1. Knaack Weatherguard Packrat #338-3 tool storage box 40"W X 48"L X 12"H with roller drawer. 0.00
    new 7.94

Buy both items $1000.00

Both of these items are in excellent condition and photos may be seen at

Items are located in Menahga MN email me speter0000000000000AT000000000wcta.net (remove the"0"s change the at)

Reply to
Steve Peterson