Truck Modeling

A recent thread was asking about truck modeling. I replied that I had tried my hand at building a Peterbilt truck about 20 years ago, making it decrepit and weathered looking. It was featured in the October 1983 issue of Scale Modeling magazine. Someone near the end of the thread asked if photos could be seen of the truck. Since most of my original slides were kept by the magazine, I took some digital shots today and posted them in a web photo album in case anyone would like to see them.

You can access the album here:

All images are sized to 800 DPI wide, and are all around 50K. This Canon web album allows you to view the images in different sizes and as a slide show too. You can even leave messages in the guest book!

Cheers,

Bob Boudreau Canada

Reply to
Railfan