Re: Airfix BP Defiant Instructions

Won one on Ebay but no instructions - can anyone scan and email for me > please?

> > Thanks > >

Better yet--give me your snail mail address off-forum, and I'll mail you the hard copy--I sure don't need it.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

This is scary. They're in a box to my right after being in an attic for many years.

If you get no luck elsewhere then email me.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

I'm in the UK

Reply to
Martin Imber

I'm in the UK

Reply to
Martin Imber

"i'ver been to croydon i've been to brighton and brixton, too so what? so what? so what, you silly little twit?"

-anti nowhere league

bet you never thought croydon would be sung about?

James, you knob-end! Are you the recipient ? If not then shut the f*ck up.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Martin, I've got the details scanned in so if you want them can you give me details of where you want them sent ?

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

no privacy in usenet, this is a public forum. that's mr k*****ad to you, boy.

[snipped]

I'd say more like 'Malcolm in the middle' and somewhere like Virginia.

No more replies. I'll leave it to you, 'empty vessels' and all that!

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

And the problem is.... they don't have a post office in the Old Dart?

RobG (the Aussie one) Where Aussie Post *sometimes* gets it right!

Reply to
Rob Grinberg