FS Mill

I listed this mill for sale here a while back and had a couple of requests for pictures that I didn't have at the time.

The mill is a KempSmith horizontal mill with a Bridgeport head on the overarm. I replaced the spindle bearings in the Bridgeport head when I first bought the mill and I probably have put less than 40 hours on it since then. The table is ~12" X 50" and in pretty good condition as the picture shows. The motor on the horizontal part is 7-1/2 HP, you could use that motor for a phase converter to run the Bridgeport head if you wanted... or use 7-1/2 HP for power feed for the 1HP spindle motor :-) I have used the horizontal spindle for end milling before, eliminating the need for a large angle plate. The location is in DuQuoin, IL, about 90 miles SE of StLouis MO. Asking $1000. Estimated weight is 4500lbs, have fork lift and can load it.

Pictures of mill (with junk around it):

RogerN

These pictures are not exactly very telling. I see a dark object and light from behind it. Can you try using a flash on your camera.

Ignoramus6609

I digitally enhanced the photos and stuck them in the dropbox (hope that's okay). Filenames are as follows:

mill1a.jpg mill2a.jpg mill1a2a.txt

J> These pictures are not exactly very telling. I see a dark object and

Reply to
Jon Danniken