FS: Monarch 10EE

I have a Monarch 10EE that I don't need. Its in fair shape, has a taper attachment. The drive is the MG set, runs but should be upgraded to a VFD/3phase motor. I had bought this machine for my son but he won't be using it.

Price is 10 pics of Ben Franklin. I can deliver within 150 miles or so of Central Minnesota.

You'll see it on Ebay next week if there are no takers.

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Hi Karl,

Can you give me some more > I have a Monarch 10EE that I don't need. Its in fair shape, has a taper

Reply to
Steve