10ee taper vernier

Does anyone know the specs on the vernier for the taper on a 10EE?
I have a taper attachment, but do not have the vernier that bolts on
the headstock side of the taper attachement. I have found some part
diagrams, and it looks pretty straightforward, but don't have any specs
on the gears or the screw.
Thanks
JW
Reply to
jw
JW, did you ever find those specs? I am restoring a 41 round dial that is missing the vernier adjuster. If you have drawings or specs I would like to see them. Thanks
Reply to
Blake Atkin