FS: Monarch 10EE - Maine

I need space, my 10EE is for sale, midcoast Maine.

Ned Simmons

Sacrilege! Put your wife's couch up for sale, it takes up more space.

Karl "ain't never selling his 10EE" Townsend

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I figured I was in for a tongue lashing from you, Karl. If I thought selling the couch would help, my wife could knit sitting on a stool in the mudroom. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I bought a Mitsui surface grinder some time ago and haven't been able to come up with a workable arrangement in the shop. Something has got to go.

Reply to
Ned Simmons