fs - need to get rid of this metric facemill

100 mm very nice condition indexable facemill, marked WKH, and PDM 100/3, DIN 138

I got this a few years ago and I can't find an arbor to hold it anywhere I've looked (well, I did find a supplier in India who made 40 taper holders, NMTB type but they didn't export the holders to the USA) - so maybe someone here can use it - it accepts three cutters, has lots of adjustments, looks like it's made of stainless (but a magnet sticks to it)

if you think you can use it, just contact me per below and we'll work something out. Weight is 6 pounds 2 ounces, so shipping will require a flat rate box particularly if it goes outside the USA..

Reply to
William Noble