FS: Smithy Granite 1324

When an old friend passed, I bought his shop of equipment. One of the extras I have is a like-new Smithy Granite 1324. It has the accessories with it and is mounted on a heavy metal frame table with castors and thick wood top. I can find no wear or oops-marks anywhere. It is located in Oklahoma City. Asking $2500. Call Ron at 405-341-6669, if interested.

Reply to
Ron Moore