FS: Surplus hydraulic cylinders

I have a bunch of surplus hydraulic cylinders (all new, US made) that I want to sell. Instead of using ebay (which I may later if this doesn't fly) I set up a web store to sell them. Although the site may look like a real business it is not. It is just me as an individual selling. All sales are as-is and there are no returns. Paypal only. If you think my prices are out of line or you want a quantity discount please let me know. Shipping is UPS Ground from 43450 + $5.00 for packaging/handling.

I post on rcm occasionally and here is a link to two of my projects...

Check out the wood fired kiln and the lawn roller.

Reply to
chunk