FS: Tools and Equipment in Central CT

I am moving overseas to return to school and the following stuff for sale. I'm located just south off CT Rt 9 south of Middletown.

6 HP 33 Gal Air Compressor, low hours $225 Table Saw w/ Dado blades & finger jig $100 Victor protable Oxy-Actyene torch $175 2 channel analog o-scope $50 Signal generator $30 Various power tools, jack stands, small belt sander, many other misc tools/garage equipment.

Washer & dryer $225 Cedar Chest $125 Bookshelves and etc.

Also, a '67 Gilera 124cc 5 speed motorcycle. See my website for pics.

Thanks,

Rich McCarty Add the 'ty' to end for my name to send email

Reply to
Rich McCarty

Rich your email bounced. What brand is the table saw and comp?

Reply to
Wayne

The table saw is a Craftsman & the compressor is a Coleman Powermate upright.

Try richmccartyATearthlink.net ( replace AT with the you-know-what )

Rich

Reply to
Rich McCarty