Any SW freelancers in CT?

Hi all,

I am looking for some references for SW freelance Engineers/Designers/ Drafters that are local to the CT area that can work in house (at least initially). I have a couple projects immediately, but long term would like to expand the network.

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
david

Hi Dave,

Iam M.V.V.Chandra Sekhar Freelance Engineer working from India. Having 6 years of Experience in Solid Works in Various Areas . like Machine tools, Auto mobile and Packaging Industry etc. But we are not in USA as per your requirement. As for as experience concern, i think we are Suitable for you. If you think i am suitable please send a sample work for Assesment of my Knoledge and Skill in SW.

Thanks and Best Regards Chandra Sekhar snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
chandu.mvv

Chandra,

Maybe work on your "Knoledge and Skill" in spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.

Thanks and Best Regards "spelling freak"

begin 666 sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZJfox000 M1TE&.#EA`0`!`(#_`/___P```"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$`0 ("1 $`.VEF !#0`` ` end

Reply to
ms