FS Very clean Millermatic 252

Unusually clean condition, barely used machine, top Miller quality with a Bernard gun. $1500 offered ONLY to readers of this group.

I was at the preview, did not see it run, but I believe that it is in a top condition, I will test it once I bring it.

Ignoramus16340

I have this exact welder. It is a very fine machine

Karl

Reply to
karltownsend.NOT

Yep, the finest of all Millermatics. What are you doing not sleeping at 4am? My kid has a diarrhea

Ignoramus16340

Well, I got a better reason. Went fishing yesterday and caught the biggest mutton snapper of my life. The ocean also kicked my butt, we got caught offshore in a squall. So, I went to sleep about 10 minutes after supper and awoke in the middle of the night.

I just got up from my second nap. I finally can close my eyes and not feel the ocean moving the room. For those that don't know, when you first get off the boat after a ruff trip. You'll grab the shower walls if you close your eyes to rinse the salt water out.

Karl

Reply to
karltownsend.NOT

Sounds very pleasant. I had to install a heated pad for the chicken waterer due to 10 degree cold temperature, this morning.

Ignoramus20184

We had a cold night here too. Got down to 68

Reply to
karltownsend.NOT

Hah! You won't be saying that come Febillary, Karl. We had 26F this morning and it got to a smoking 32 today. The trip to town was like a fairyland, with all the grass and shrubs and trees white from frosty fog.

-- A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full description of a happy state in this world. -- John Locke

Reply to
Larry Jaques