Generic source for air cylinder seals needed

I'm trying to find some U cups for an air cylinder I'm trying to rebuild. I can't remember the name of the company that speciallizes in selling seals for this sort of thing.

Does anyone have a link? I keep thinging rackoff, or something like that by my google searching isn't working so well today.

thanks,

Wes

Reply to
clutch