WTB: older floor model drill press

Looking for an older model floor drill press, thanks, John.

Looking for an older model floor drill press, thanks, John.
Thanks, John.

Ah! mo better.
Gunner
"Try thinking of the Libertarian Party as a rolled-up newspaper, useful in making the Republican puppy (I've given up on the Democratic bitch) go where he's supposed to -- not on that beautiful antique carpet we call the Constitution." -- L. Neil Smith, Bill Clinton's Reichstag Fire

Sure, I've got one. Come on over!

Hummm...Ive actually got 2. Free ones. He can pick either one.
Ill be here till 10pm
Gunner
"Try thinking of the Libertarian Party as a rolled-up newspaper, useful in making the Republican puppy (I've given up on the Democratic bitch) go where he's supposed to -- not on that beautiful antique carpet we call the Constitution." -- L. Neil Smith, Bill Clinton's Reichstag Fire

Yea, well,,,,um,,, Mine's got 6 heads, and weighs in at 3000 lbs!

ooooooo!!!!
Gunner
Fred Thompson and Condi Rice in '08!!!
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:28:54 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Dave

What in hell were you FEEDING it? That's some mutation, boy.
--
To be mature means to face, and not evade, every fresh crisis that comes.
-- Fritz Kunkel

Mutations can't reproduce. This one was designed that way. :)
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 19:13:13 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Dave

It's reproducing? Egad, The Dougster was RIGHT!
--
To be mature means to face, and not evade, every fresh crisis that comes.
-- Fritz Kunkel

That was a perfectly good cup of coffee. And that was a perfectly good monitor. Now, what to do?
(snork)
Doug
On 6 Apr 2007 06:31:26 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@alum.mit.edu quickly quoth:

Wax on, Wax off, grasshoppa.
--
The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient
while nature cures the disease. --Voltaire (1694-1778)

Just read the posts. What's this about a free drill press? I live in Olympia, WA. Please e-mail me if you have a press, J.

Built in spare parts.....
On Apr 5, 3:28 pm, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:

That's the key; two of everything.
Doug

Where are you posting from?
Saipan? Lower Elbonia? The Walrus Islands? Minerva? (hows the weather out there?