Gerstner toolbox sale

In case you did not get an email, Gerstner, the wood toolbox people, are having a sale. Beautiful boxes, but I would hate to put mine in the shop.

F. George McDuffee

ive never seen one before. are they easy to make?

Reply to
Erik Litchy

I stopped by the sale today since I live nearby. Gerstner has introduced a line called 'Gerstner International'. These boxes are imported as opposed to their regular line made in the USA. The prices are quite a bit lower, at first glance these toolchests look just like Gerstner's look, there are construction differences, I was impressed with the looks and the quality level and wouldn't hesitate to get one.

Roger

Reply to
Roger Jones