Boris Mohar

Yes. I sent you one.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

anymore left?

Reply to
williamhenry

Well, I sent one to you in case he didn't. 4 more left right now if anybody wants them. Todd

Reply to
Todd Rich

I have a few also. Let me know Lane

Reply to
Lane

Me three.

Tim

Tim Williams

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 11:25:24 -0800, the inscrutable "Lane" spake:

What's the story on these things again?

-------------------------------------------- Proud (occasional) maker of Hungarian Paper Towels.

Comprehensive Website Design ======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I have 45 left. Don't be shy.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Boris Mohar

The story is this: GOOG made 3 billion last year. Their stock dropped still. Need new income from idiots. Now you can ALSO get ads in your in box. wow.......More dough, stock go higher for CEO. Anybody that subscribes to THAT, needs to ground himself to a 220V and then lick lips, and fingers, and plug in...........Stupidos.

MM^^

Reply to
MM^^

Ads are unobtrusive links. I hardly notice them. Having a free secondary email address with one gigabyte of storage is stupid ?

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Boris Mohar

You bet cha! When it allows Google to track every email, including the addresses, and keep them forever. Can you say spam? Or Court Order? George Orwell would be proud.

Ron Thompson On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.

--Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Reply to
Ron Thompson

Id like one, if you dont mind.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."

Reply to
Gunner

Any left? I would like to try it.

Thanks

Reply to
Fred Smith

I could use a gmail account as well if someone is handing out the invites.

Reply to
Grady

Sent to both of you.

Reply to