Goldenrod oiler manufacturer

Dutton-Lainson Company

I hate cheesy oilers with a plastic reservoir. Goldenrod do not suck. They pump.

Reply to
Louis Ohland

Harbor Freight has an all metal pump oiler that is frequently on sale for $1.99 and is pretty decent. Probably not durable enough for commercial shop use, but seems fine in the home shop. Way lube, spindle lube, cutting oil, etc.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

Are these as good as the Eagle #33's, which are no longer available? I've been disappointed in anything I've seen in the stores.

Wayne D.

Reply to
Wayne

Sorry to see the Eagle 33 go. They are very good oilers and have a tough plastic tank which I prefer.

Randy

Reply to
Randal O'Brian

I dunno about the Eagle #33, but the goldenrod with 1948 marked on the thumb lever that I got for $0.50 a couple years ago is well worth the investment! Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller