Gorton Mill Restore - Part 2

I've posted a second page on the Gorton Mill that I'm sssllloooowwwwlllly trying to restore as a manual mill...

I have more info on the power quill spindles, but think that they may be more hassle to get running properly than replacing with a smaller, simpler head...

I've included a few good pictures of how it's mounted, and the Air & Lube requirements.

I really need some basic advice as to whether to try and sell the pair of power quills and buy a replacement spindle and what can I expect as FAIR pricing on the sale and also on the purchase...

(I will watch for replies, but will try to avoid littering the forum w/numerous duplicate threads as I'm having issues when I reply... another problem that will have to wait...)

Thanks in advance!

Frank

Frank